Saturday, October 29, 2011

Back from Ireland


Hello everyone, and thanks for some great days with all of you in Ireland. I had a blast!

We from Norway started our journey already on Wednesday, when we took the bus from Nordreisa til Tromsø, where we stayed the night. Thursday morning we went by plane from Tromsø til Oslo, and then another plane to Dublin.




During our time in Ireland, we heard a lot about the history of churches, castles, places, etc. We got to see the country and learn about the culture. We also got to learn some Celtic dances. It was fun, we had a blast.


We also got to know all the people, not only from Ireland, but also those from Bulgaria and Spain. I think I’ve got some good friends, and it was a bit sad to go back to Norway. I felt I was very lucky with the family I lived with. I’m sure that all the families were very nice, but I began to really like the family I lived with. I felt almost at home.

As you may understand, I had a great time in Ireland, like many others. So again, thank you all for some wonderful days. I hope we may meet again someday.

Hugs from Lise

No comments:

Post a Comment