Monday, May 9, 2011

Bulgaria, a great experience

My name is Júlia and I'm a participant of the Spanish comenius group. I'm 16 years old and I'm from Vilassar de Mar, a town near Barcelona.





On 8th of April I went to Bulgaria with other students to work about the comenius preoject. The plane left at 19:00, so we had to be at the airport at 18:00 more or less.




We arrived at Sofia at 23:00 and we were received by three bulgarian students (Kris, Rali and Rosen).



Then, we went to the hotel and the next day we visited Sofia. It was very beautiful because it was very different from Spain and, in the same square (for example) there were buildings of all the bulgarian ages.




On Sunday we visited a touristic town called Veliko tarnovo where there was a very famous castle.



On the afternoon we visited a museum with the typical bulgarian houses and where some people sold handcraft objects.



On the evening we arrived at Kazanlak and we were received by our families. They were very nice and I felt very comfortable with them.



The next day, on monday we went to the first class (which was German) and I didn't understand anything but it was funny to see how were the classes in Bulgaria and the teachers, too. After that, we went to the meeting room with the other comenius students and we did the presentations. I was very nervous when I had to show my part of the presentation because we had to talk with a microphone and I wasn't used to do it.



On Tuesday, we went to the first class another time (english class) and I was very surprised when I saw a poster on the wall which said: "Work while you work, play while you play. This is the way to be happy and gay" because one of my teachers said it; and I asked Ralitsa to do a photo of that poster. When we went to the meeting room we did the "situations" and we danced the typical bulgarian dance.



On Wednesday we said goodbye to the families and we left Bulgaria. I was very sad because it was one of the best experiences I've ever lived and I have a lot of friends there.




The things that I like most are the people, the folklore show, the museum of hand-crafting, the visit around Sofia...




When Luis told me that I would go to Bulgaria I couldn't imagine how was it like, I didn't know enough information about that country but when I went there, I fell in love with the town, the people... It was amazing and I miss them (country and people) so much!


JULIA SURIOL (Spain)








No comments:

Post a Comment