Friday, November 18, 2011

Ireland 2011

If i had to explain my trip in one word, i wouldn't know what word i should choose.



Our ways had met in Kilkenis' hotel. Maybe the luck wants we to met.
I was on the livingroom, with bulgarian, spanish, and irish people, talking and laughing; we knew them since 2 days, but it looked like we know eachother since a lot of time.


Suddenly, i heard the grand piano, a beautiful, and wonderful one. I began to listen some notes of a song, very slowly, a song which i knew a lot..."Fur Elise".
I thought i should go there to see who was playing it, but I didn't move.. in a few minutes later, i woke up to see who was playing, but the music stopped and the man who was playing leave the room. I walked fast, i sat on the piano's chair, and I began to play the same song, and I put all my feelings on it.


He came back and he was listening to me. I finished, and i looked at him; he was a gentleman.An old and elegant man. We were talking, he explained me he had lerned by ear. He was with her wife, she was very refined.


I realized that music can join different souls, it doesn't matter the ages, the race or the gender.


I felt happiness.


I'm very glad to have travelled there, Ireland is a magic country.


Andrea Mayordomo (Spain)






No comments:

Post a Comment